Sometimes things come together in a perfect triplet.

Sometimes things come together in a perfect triplet... 

Thing 1: The cover of this book, designed by Tomàs Almeida, struck me as soon as I opened the package. The plants, the fruits and the flowers. The snake, the fairies, the birds. 




Thing 2: Then by chance I found a golden bookmark. I don't know where it comes from. It is 0.5 gram fine gold 999.9 from Mistubishi Materials Corporation. Gold plate I imagine. If fits perfectly with the book's cover and contents.


Thing 3: The actual novel is wonderful. I not a fan of Neil Gaiman, but his recommendation on the cover is true. 

...Sometimes things come together in a perfect triplet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D printers – about time I got one eh?

How I don't learn from experience