I Fell In Love With Those Curves.

I saw the flower of the melissa plant on my balcony and fell in love with the curves. The flowers die pretty quickly and the one I wanted to look at with my Veho was a poor shriveled up thing by the time I got round to it. Luckily others had blossomed in the meantime, but even then it took me a while to find one which matched my inital impression.



Here are the first attempts, the width of each of these photos is about 1cm.




Then I found her:

A tiny thing but leaping up out of the green with a hairy tongue sticking out and a smaller spiral one almost hidden within the mouth.



Ah, those curves, those curves... especially the upper one going up at more than 45° then sloping over towards the mouth. Is it just me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D printers – about time I got one eh?

How I don't learn from experience