The Promised Neverland

I've mentioned before that I like manga.  But my daughter introduced me to an anime which I think will remain with me till I die. There is a particular scene which, well, shocked me with its force. The anime is "The Promised Neverland" and if you see the images from it you imagine it is a such a sweet thing:


But by the time I got to the end of the first episode I realised it was much darker...


...but much much darker than I could have imagined. 


 No spoilers, but you, full adult, watch it and see what I mean. And don't let any small children watch it.

 

(I watched it on Netflix, and the scene which remains with me is towards the end of the first series.)

Comments

  1. I could only find The Promised Neverland.
    I'll give that one a go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3D printers – about time I got one eh?

How I don't learn from experience